Re: [WriteLog] SEQ # Issue and Packet Window Issue

To: <WRITELOG@CONTESTING.COM>
Subject: Re: [WriteLog] SEQ # Issue and Packet Window Issue
From: "Gary AL9A" <al9a@mtaonline.net>
Date: Mon, 11 Oct 2010 22:08:33 -0800
Rich,

The failure of the Packet window to close properly is an old bug, not a new
one with V10.80.  The work around is to NOT select the Packet window as one
to open at startup when doing a Save Configuration.  Once WL has started do
a Window/Packet Window start manually with the mouse and the Packet window
will then automatically close when you exit WL as long as you have not
checked the Packet window box in the Save Configuration dialog.

73,
Gary AL9A