[ct-user] Logs Wanted for Super Check Partial Database

To: <support@win-test.com>, <cq-contest@contesting.com>, <writelog@contesting.com>, <yccc@yccc.org>, <n1mmlogger@yahoogroups.com>, <ct-user@contesting.com>, <sd-user@contesting.com>, <rtty@contesting.com>
Subject: [ct-user] Logs Wanted for Super Check Partial Database
From: "Bob Raymond, WA1Z" <bob@wa1z.net>
Date: Thu, 14 Oct 2010 18:34:50 -0400
I will be releasing a new version of the Super Check Partial database files
on Sunday, October 24th.  I am requesting your logs for input to the
database files.

Please send me the same Cabrillo format log that you submitted to the
contest sponsor. If you have already sent me your logs, there is no reason
to send them again.

Logs from any of the following contests are most welcome.
CQ WW DX - CW, Phone, RTTY
CQ WPX - CW, Phone, RTTY
CQ 160M - CW, Phone
ARRL DX - CW, Phone
ARRL Sweepstakes - CW, Phone
ARRL RTTY Roundup
ARRL 10M
ARRL 160M
IARU Radiosport
Russian DX Contest
Worked All Europe - CW, Phone, RTTY

Simply add your log as an attachment to the email and send to logs at
supercheckpartial.com

More info on SCP at http://www.supercheckpartial.com

Thanks for your help!

73,