[WriteLog] New cty.dat

To: writelog@contesting.com
Subject: [WriteLog] New cty.dat
From: DL7VOG <gerd@dl7vog.de>
Date: Fri, 22 Oct 2010 17:37:09 +0000
  Hello guys,
I am sure that I have read something about it in a few emails but I
can't find them any more.
I am preparing for my HK0GU DXpedition in November and wanted to update
my WL v. 10.61 with the newest cty.dat. It worked fine on my local
computer but failed on my 12 inch portable computer (the one I really
need), which runs XP.
I have downloaded the latest version of cty.dat, put it into the
"programs" folder of WL and ran "convert CTY  to WL".
All worked fine but when I insert for example PJ4D appears "Netherlands
Antilles". I wonder if the programm searches anywhere else but in the
programm folder and finds another cty.dat file anywhere.
Any help? Would be find before the CQWW from HK0 land.

73 and cu all in the pileups

Gerd / DL7VOG

--
www.dl7vog.de