[WriteLog] Packet Clusters & Bandmap

To: "Writelog Reflector" <writelog@contesting.com>
Subject: [WriteLog] Packet Clusters & Bandmap
From: "DickT-W0RAA" <dickt@w0raa.com>
Date: Sat, 6 Nov 2010 12:17:18 -0600
I have tried to find the answer to this and have been unsuccessful.  Is
there
a way to get spots that come up in a packet cluster window in WL to appear
in the bandmap with a color that would identify them as spots?  Then if they
were clicked on they would appear in the data entry window and be worked in
the normal manner.

Hope somebody has the answer.  I know that N1MM Logger will do it, but I
haven't been able to do it within WL.  I am running the latest version
10.81F.

Tnx & 73,

Dick
W0RAA