Re: [WriteLog] GetScores w/v10.81? (Eric Rosenberg)

To: writelog@contesting.com
Subject: Re: [WriteLog] GetScores w/v10.81? (Eric Rosenberg)
From: Steve Woodruff <sjwoodr@yahoo.com>
Date: Sun, 7 Nov 2010 19:10:15 -0600
Hi Eric,

Did you check the help topics first?  Open up the help then in the Index you
can enter "getscores" and bring up the details.  It is an advanced setup
topic and I'm not sure if there are step-by-step instructions available, but
you should definitely start with the published help first.  :)

Steve N9OH