Re: [WriteLog] Problem with WAE mult report in WL 10.80F

To: "'Frank Fallon'" <n2ff@optonline.net>, <WriteLog@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [WriteLog] Problem with WAE mult report in WL 10.80F
From: "Don Hill AA5AU" <aa5au@bellsouth.net>
Date: Mon, 15 Nov 2010 19:39:38 -0600
I'm totally confused with this one.  My band summary does NOT show points or
total mults.  It shows QSOs, QTCs and DXCC total only.
To get the total mults and points I had to go to Contest menu and to Parameter
Setup.  I'll look into a bit more when I have time.
Something's not right.

73, Don AA5AU
http://www.aa5au.com
http://www.rttycontesting.com