[WriteLog] friend.ini

To: "[WriteLog]" <writelog@contesting.com>
Subject: [WriteLog] friend.ini
From: Bob Henderson <bob@5b4agn.net>
Date: Mon, 27 Dec 2010 10:05:52 +0000
Hi

I have installed WL 10.82 and wish to use the friend.ini capability but I am
in trouble.

I have a friend.ini file located in C:Program Files|Writelog|Programs but
despite this %H in a message buffer will not retrieve and send the call
associated text from friend.ini

According to the help file, an entry HI_SECTION=HI should be in the
{Configuration} area of Writlog.ini which itself is located in the Windows
directory.  There was no such entry, so I have added one but to no avail.

I would appreciate a push in the right direction.

Thanks.

Bob, 5B4AGN