Re: [WriteLog] Bandmap Issue

To: K3RWN <rwnewbould@comcast.net>, writelog@contesting.com
Subject: Re: [WriteLog] Bandmap Issue
From: "k0bx@arrl.net" <k0bx@arrl.net>
Date: Mon, 10 Jan 2011 06:11:33 -0800 (PST)
I have been having this problem too.  I am using the latest version of WL and
it started happening a few versions back.  This only happens during transmit,
so
if I logged the QSO while transmitting, I got the mode (FM) and the Frequency
(163088) in the log.  I would have to stop and edit the log entry.

I think my problem maybe RFI getting into the rigcontrol cable?  I plan on
replacing the cable with another and seeing what happens.

I take care of my work Ham Station (W0MA) and we have 4 rigs with Writelog
using
PRO3's and the same cable as mine.  They are using WinXP and I am using VISTA.
The W0MA computers/WL never had that problem and they all have Alpha Amps.
That
is why I think it is a local problem at home.

Joe K0BX

 Stop the insanity!
Please do not add me to any distribution lists (Joke, Stories or Junk) without
my permission.