[WriteLog] MMTY?writelog problem

To: <writelog@contesting.com>
Subject: [WriteLog] MMTY?writelog problem
From: "rob beaudoin" <wa1fcn@charter.net>
Date: Fri, 14 Jan 2011 11:14:01 -0600
Hi All

First let me say thanks to all who made sugestions on my
MMTY/Writelog situation..I learnt a couple of things from you guys.
Unfortunately I still have problem.   Maybe a little more info would help.
One person said it sounded like comport 4 wich I tried to use
was already being use.  I wondered about that too, but MMTY by itself is
working.
Writelog  MMTY   rigblaster plus  for rtty ?  Once again I setup new computer
(new to me ) and installed all new version of software   They do not understand
each other.   MMTY works great by itself  not together tho... Yes I know
about  MMTY plugin.....When in writelog and put rtty screenup  it
keeps saying can not open comport  4....The box is unchecked in
main writelog port setup for cw.  MMTY will load but only send
carrier no didle ....I was thinking of entering  NAQP RTTY   but
unsure now.  My next step is to go back to spare computer and see
what that does.......It's a bit of work but what the heck  I am
retired and have the time.   Had a simillar problem a year ago.
Almost whent to N1MM  that time.  Ok have fun this weekend.
73 BoB WA1FCN