[WriteLog] MMTTY Plug-in Issues

To: writelog@contesting.com
Subject: [WriteLog] MMTTY Plug-in Issues
From: Eric Rosenberg <ericrosenberg.dc@gmail.com>
Date: Thu, 20 Jan 2011 15:06:53 -0500
Having three issues I can't solve. I'm running XP Pro/SP3. WL.10.82a, and
the plug-in available

1 - How do I determine and then choose where the plug-in is installed? In
the WL or standalone directory in Priogram Files or somewhere else?

2. What's the default directory for the plug-in? I can't find it, although I
can uninstall it.

3. As it's presently installed (again, directory unknown), I get an error
message: "Para.ini (followed by non-text characters)" When I clikc "okay" to
get rid of the error message, the plug-in loads. When I try to configure it,
at the MISC tab, I can't change it FROM audio. Everything else is grayed
out.

Any solutuions?

73 & Thanks,

Eric W3DQ