Re: [WriteLog] Spyware

To: <vk4ti@yahoo.com>, "Writelog Reflector" <writelog@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [WriteLog] Spyware
From: "DickT-W0RAA" <dickt@w0raa.com>
Date: Fri, 21 Jan 2011 14:43:08 -0700
Thanks, Trent.  That solved the problem.  The file was named rtyrnd32.dll,
NOT rtyrnd.dll as I had typed it.  Just proves my memory is going to hell in
a hand basket.  Grrrrrrrrrr.......  :)

Anyway, after I save the rtyrnd32.dll file you sent, I scanned the folder
and it showed as "clean".  I certainly thank you Trent.  Nobody else needs
to send me a copy of their RTYRND32.DLL file.  Trent sent the one he had and
it was clean.  If something goes awry I will put out another request on the
reflector.

Again, thanks & 73.

Dick
W0RAA