[WriteLog] CW Messages Win 7 64 Bit

To: WriteLog@contesting.com
Subject: [WriteLog] CW Messages Win 7 64 Bit
From: TNeill1648@aol.com
Date: Wed, 26 Jan 2011 10:36:08 -0500 (EST)
My problem continues with WriteLog and Win 7 64 bit.

My CW messages are coming out garbled.  For example, one of the  message
buffers is set to send ....TU K4XG.

What is actually being sent is TXG.  All of the other F key messages  are
also only sending parts of the stored message.

A gentleman in Europe suggested going into Tools, Key board Config, and
doing a reset to go back to the defaults.  I did that and it actually  worked.

I closed down WL and reopened it.  Back to the same old problem of not
sending the complete CW message.  Doing the reset did not correct the  problem.

Any thoughts or recommendations would be appreciated.

Tom

K4XG