[WriteLog] Winkey XP problem

To: Writelog Reflector <writelog@contesting.com>
Subject: [WriteLog] Winkey XP problem
From: "k0bx@arrl.net" <k0bx@arrl.net>
Date: Thu, 3 Feb 2011 06:23:15 -0800 (PST)
I had a similar problem when I added the Winkey to Writelog.  CW memories sent
fast and distorted.

K1EL gave me the answer to my problem.  My Macro's in Writelog had a NewLine
character and other special characters from when I was keying with the
transistor.  Newline (CR) is the speed up character in Winkey.

So if Winkey works except on one or two WL templates, I would check the macros
for any non-printing characters that the Winkey will not understand.

Mine works FB now with WL 10.80 and Windows Vista.

Joe K0BX

 Stop the insanity!
Please do not add me to any distribution lists (Joke, Stories or Junk) without
my permission.