[WriteLog] ICOM IC-7200 USB COMPORT PROBLEM

To: writelog@contesting.com
Subject: [WriteLog] ICOM IC-7200 USB COMPORT PROBLEM
From: KH6GMP <kh6gmp@hawaii.rr.com>
Date: Fri, 11 Feb 2011 04:14:16 -1000
I wonder if anyone can come up with answer to this problem. Im trying to
use the USB comport with the IC-7200 for rig control with mmtty plug
in.  The USB drivers install came up with the comport as com5 so I went
in to the .ini file and changed com4=5 and run WL in AFSK sound mode rig
in LSB.  The WL polls and finds the frequency with no problem but the
PTT wont work. Absolutely cannot make PTT with rig control work.  And
the strange part is that the PTT on com5 works fine in standalone MMTTY,
AIRLINK EXPRESS, and Ham Radio Deluxe. Anyone have any suggestions for
my problem? Thanks, ALOHA de Gary KH6GMP