Re: [WriteLog] WinKey driver choppy CW

To: w0yk@msn.com
Subject: Re: [WriteLog] WinKey driver choppy CW
From: William Maurer <wb6jjj@sbcglobal.net>
Date: Fri, 11 Mar 2011 22:08:35 -0800
Ed,

I have noticed that in CW mode, the delay after a CW message is sent to end of
PTT is quite long - unless I do something similar to what you have done.  I
open the ports screen then open the CW PTT Setup screen then select OK.  Now
the delay after the last CW letter in a message to PTT release is very snappy.
I do not know why this is true but I noticed this behavior quite a long time
ago and over many WL versions (years?).  So, I just do it before each CW
contest.  I am using the Navigator interface unit...

Bill
WB6JJJ