Re: [WriteLog] F-keys on working for RTTY at PJ2

To: <w0yk@msn.com>, "'Don Hill AA5AU'" <aa5au@bellsouth.net>, "'Writelog'" <writelog@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [WriteLog] F-keys on working for RTTY at PJ2
From: "Gary AL9A" <al9a@mtaonline.net>
Date: Mon, 14 Mar 2011 08:37:40 -0800
What keyboard are they using?  I have this happen occasionally because my MS
Natural Keyboard has a key labeled "F Lock" just to the right of the F12
key.  If I fat finger the keys the F Lock key invokes alternate commands
from all the F keys and I can no longer send macros in any mode, not just
RTTY.  If I hit the F Lock key again everything returns to normal.

73,
Gary AL9A