Re: [WriteLog] Off-Line logging

To: <writelog@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [WriteLog] Off-Line logging
From: "Gary AL9A" <al9a@mtaonline.net>
Date: Mon, 14 Mar 2011 15:28:01 -0800
The "B" means your were out of band for this contest.  I'm not sure I
understand the meaning of "I was using ARRL PH log and the log itself was on
CW."  If you mean you were using the ARRL DX CW module for the PH log then
all your QSO's should show a "B" beside them as all the frequencies are out
of the CW segment.  Try exporting the log as an adif file, then start a new
log using the ARRL DX SSB module and import the adif file you created from
the CW module.  That should show the QSO's as good since the frequencies are
now in the phone segment.

73,
Gary AL9A