[WriteLog] FSK PROBLEM

To: <writelog@contesting.com>
Subject: [WriteLog] FSK PROBLEM
From: "bill.w7tvf" <bill.w7tvf@air-internet.com>
Date: Mon, 21 Mar 2011 19:00:54 -0700
Neal I am not familiar as to how I go about using your facility so I will
describe my problem and maybe you can help me.  I run Writelog and I have
recently started back to using the program and I find that my /fsk does not
work anymore.  I have traced it down to the fact that I am not getting an FSK
pulse or signal out of the computer.  I am using a Rigblalster+ with an OmniVI+
Xcvr.  Any help is appreciated.  73, Bill W7TVF