[WriteLog] Writelog failure as shown in attachment

To: <writelog@contesting.com>
Subject: [WriteLog] Writelog failure as shown in attachment
From: "bill.w7tvf" <bill.w7tvf@air-internet.com>
Date: Wed, 23 Mar 2011 14:14:26 -0700
I have not used Writelog for a few years and when I installed it on my computer
I get a failure which is shown on the attachment.  At first the failure as
shown on the attachment would go away after I clicked on the failure but now it
will not let me operate.  Any help will be greatly appreciated.  73, Bill W7TVF