Re: [WriteLog] Erratic CW - it's baaack!

To: "Gary AL9A" <al9a@mtaonline.net>, "Writelog Reflector" <writelog@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [WriteLog] Erratic CW - it's baaack!
From: "Stephen Colello" <colellos@earthlink.net>
Date: Sat, 9 Apr 2011 10:57:02 -0400
I have not been able to get my Winkey to work with Wrtielog 10.84 at
all--NADA. Sends the letter "O" about every 20-30 seconds. Also, my messages
are not correctly sent and if the "O" decides to send--then all is lost.
Keyer works great with DXbase--as it always had. Any advice would be
appreciated.

Steve
KA2KON