[WriteLog] ARI Issue

To: "'Writelog Reflector'" <writelog@contesting.com>
Subject: [WriteLog] ARI Issue
From: "Phil Cooper" <pcooper@guernsey.net>
Date: Sun, 8 May 2011 15:32:14 +0100
Hi all,

This morning, I was trying to set up WL for the ARI contest (wasn't planning
on playing, but found some time to have a try!), and find that it will not
accept many Provinces sent by Italian stations.

For example, it accepted MI from I2WIJ and I was allowed to log the call OK.
But, when IS0LFZ sent OG, it would not accept that and would not allow me to
log the QSO.
Also, the list of Provinces in the WL "View Mults" window does not match
those in the rules.
Since then, I had to give up due to a severe power spike, which caused the
PC to partially power down, and that also caused our ISP to crash.
Added to that, the XYL decided I did have chores to complete after all.

I have installed the SM6SRW module correctly (using the legacy installer) as
far as I know, so what is wrong??

Anyone got any bright ideas?

73 de Phil GU0SUP

---
Virus Database (VPS): 110507-0, 07/05/2011
Tested on: 08/05/2011 15:32:14