[WriteLog] 7QP logging issues

To: writelog@contesting.com
Subject: [WriteLog] 7QP logging issues
From: Tom McDermott <tom.mcdermott4@yahoo.com>
Date: Mon, 9 May 2011 09:29:46 -0700 (PDT)
My version of Writelog 10.84D does not generate several of the Cabrillo entry
classification fields for 7QP. I ended up needing to add some lines to the
Cabrillo output file for CATEGORY-STATION, CATEGORY-MODE, CATEGORY-POWER, edit
to LOCATION, etc.  It apparently worked correctly as the robot got the right
idea.

However - there's a note on this reflector that Canadian provinces need to be
logged with VE0-9 format rather than provice 2-letter abbreviation (AB, MB, ON,
QC, etc.)

Writelog accepted the 2-letter abbreviations and that's what I submitted. In
reading through the 7QP website, it's not completely clear if one province
format or the other is actually required for submission.  I've sent an email to
the the 7QP organizers asking for clarification.

Has anyone received clarification on this from 7QP sponsors?

-- Tom, N5EG