Re: [WriteLog] Win98 support...broken in 10.85K

To: <w5xd@writelog.com>, Writelog Forum <writelog@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [WriteLog] Win98 support...broken in 10.85K
From: Clay Melhorn <n9io@hotmail.com>
Date: Wed, 18 May 2011 00:02:41 -0500
Hello Wayne,
One more item to check into if you would please.
I reported this a few versions back but thbe problem persists.
Cluster window only prints gibberish as if the TNC were in command mode
(MFJ-1274, MFJ-1270C and PK-80 with MFJ chip tried.)
Same TNC's run UIView32 most excellent so no problems with the hardware.

Telnet works fine but I must ask one thing,
When logged in to Telnet cluster I searched for a friend in the INQP with
(sh/dx n9p)
Every new and OLD spot showed in the bandmaps (2 rigs) regardless of the age of
the spot.
I don't recall that happening before, is that normal?

Thanks, CU all in Dayton...Can't wait...!!!

Clay Melhorn N9IO Bonfield, IL
Webmaster: KARS - Kankakee Area Radio Society - W9AZ http://www.w9az.com/