Re: [WriteLog] need help--mmtty/rtty/writelog

To: Gary AL9A <al9a@mtaonline.net>
Subject: Re: [WriteLog] need help--mmtty/rtty/writelog
From: john <w8wej@citynet.net>
Date: Mon, 23 May 2011 21:51:27 +0000
OK, so very sorry --apologize to the li9st and group--I'm beginning to
hate Tbird more daily
for whatever reason, when I transmit, Im getting a solid tone but with
output.
the macros work, and does turn the output on and off.
I have checked and the port remains com 1
I am using mtty 1.65.d
system on my old think pad is xp pro
rig is kwd ts 850
on the 850 menu 11 is  (fsk transmisson) is on
under misc tx port  sound and
com-tsd(fsk) is checked and usb port Ive done/tried all that I know
which is not much.
any ideas?
thanks Gary , I am having a very bad computer day
73 john  w8wej