[WriteLog] Installation Help

To: "writelog@contesting.com" <writelog@contesting.com>
Subject: [WriteLog] Installation Help
From: Michael Almeter <w4mja@yahoo.com>
Date: Wed, 1 Jun 2011 21:26:33 -0700 (PDT)
Hello Everyone,
    I recently replaced the processor and motherboard in my main station
computer, and have been going back and reinstalling most of my ham software.
Trying to reinstall Writelog though is giving me trouble... I have the CD
version 10.73, and putting the CD in the computer's CD drive - does nothing. I
tried another CD of ham software (The trial programs they give you with
rigblaster) and that worked just fine. Any ideas on how to get my Writelog CD
going?

73,
Mike
W4MJA