Re: [WriteLog] DRCG Long Distance Contest 2011

To: "Bernd DC3HB" <dc3hb@freenet.de>, <writelog@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [WriteLog] DRCG Long Distance Contest 2011
From: "Gary AL9A" <al9a@mtaonline.net>
Date: Fri, 10 Jun 2011 15:48:05 -0800
I downloaded and installed Bernd's new LDC Contest module earlier this week
and set up my F key message macros.  Everything seems to work ok, but just
now noticed a peculiar quirk.  The rules say the exchange is RST, CQ Zone
and four figure UTC time.  However, the Entry fields in the LDC contest
module are laid out as RST, TIME and ZN.  This means that for many of the
exchanges the received info will be out of sync with the layout of the
fields in the Entry box.  Why aren't the entry fields laid out in the same
sequence as the exchange specified in the rules?  Is there any way to flip
the position of the TIME and ZN fields using the Edit QSO Exchange Fields
option?

73,
Gary AL9A