Re: [WriteLog] WriteLog.ini

To: "'Joe Young'" <w6rll@yahoo.com>
Subject: Re: [WriteLog] WriteLog.ini
From: Ed Muns <w0yk@msn.com>
Date: Sat, 11 Jun 2011 14:38:00 -0700
WriteLog's initial installation stores a default writelog.ini in the Windows
directory, e.g., C:\Windows\writelog.ini.  However, whenever writelog.ini is
edited by WriteLog, Windows 7 stores the working copy in the VirtualStore
location, e.g, on one of my computers ...
C:\Users\muns\AppData\Local\VirtualStore\Windows\writelog.ini.  You can also
search for writelog.ini on your computer and find this location.  (Bring up
Windows Explorer for your hard drive, e.g., C:\, and enter writelog.ini in
the search box in the upper right.)

Ed - W0YK

Joe, W6RLL, asked: