Re: [WriteLog] WriteLog.ini Should be 10 HZ not 100 HZ

To: winfordb@comcast.net
Subject: Re: [WriteLog] WriteLog.ini Should be 10 HZ not 100 HZ
From: Joe Young <w6rll@yahoo.com>
Date: Sat, 11 Jun 2011 16:32:47 -0700 (PDT)

--- On Sat, 6/11/11, Joe Young <w6rll@yahoo.com> wrote:

From: Joe Young <w6rll@yahoo.com>
Subject: RE: [WriteLog] WriteLog.ini
To: "Winford Barnes" <winfordb@comcast.net>
Cc: writelog@contesting.com
Date: Saturday, June 11, 2011, 4:27 PM

I followed the instructions below and I was able to modify the writelog.ini in
the VirtualStore area. I inserted  the following:

[Mouse Wheel Increment]
MOUSE_WHEEL_HZ=1000

I checked the file and the above is now part of the file.

No matter what value that I enter (1000, 100, 10) the mouse wheel moves the
radio frequency 10 HZ.
I must be missing something? What are the allowable values for the mouse wheel?
Thanks for the help.