Re: [WriteLog] MMTTY Problems???

To: Steve Woodruff <steve@n9oh.com>
Subject: Re: [WriteLog] MMTTY Problems???
From: WS7I <ws7ik7tj@gmail.com>
Date: Sat, 23 Jul 2011 06:30:50 -0700
Version 10.87 works fine with MMTTY. Ran it during the entire NAQP without a
hickup at all.  I must say that due to operator error and my messing with
the registry in XP, I had gone as far back as 10.67 trying to solve a
problem.  Deleted some keyboard stuff for my Microsoft Wireless Keyboard and
mouse and the darn thing wouldn't work in Alt-K, and found it a day or so
before the NAQP RTTY.

So I did have a fresh install of the MMTTY Plugin.

As I never change the base MMTTY didn't mess with that.

So again, WriteLog Version 10.87 works just fine with the following.

MMTTY
Dumb Terminal
HAL DXP-38

As I have tested each prior to or during the NAQP RTTY.

XP Service Pack 3 plus all updates.

73 Jay WS7I