Re: [WriteLog] Double trouble

To: "Gary AL9A" <al9a@mtaonline.net>, <Writelog@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [WriteLog] Double trouble
From: "jhn" <jhn@iowatelecom.net>
Date: Mon, 8 Aug 2011 22:40:47 -0500
Sucessfully installed mini-cwt_1.0msi contest onto WL 10.79D using the
legacy installer

Trouble 1:  Downloaded cwopen_1.1.ms.1, but can't get the legacy installer
to install it.  Actually I downloaded it sucessfully twice, and rebooted per
instructions.  Any ideas?

Trouble 2:  Now get: CAN'T OPEN DXCC DATA BASE FILE: DXCCWAE.DAT error
message
                    Search for that file shows it is gone -- It worked the
last time I was on WL for the NAQP this past weekend

OS is Windows XP

Gary, I know you've sent others the DXCCWAE.DAT file as a message
attachment -- would appreciate that.

Thanks and 73,

John K0IO
jhn@iowatelecom.net