[WriteLog] Re SCC module & Win7

To: <writelog@contesting.com>
Subject: [WriteLog] Re SCC module & Win7
From: "Phil Cooper" <pcooper@guernsey.net>
Date: Tue, 23 Aug 2011 18:41:21 +0100
Hi all,

Hmmmm. Just seen the comments about the SCC module, and I wonder how you
know which is installed under Win7?

I thought I knew what was what, and where, but now I am confused.

I have Writelog installed under C:\Ham\programs
In this directory, I see SCC.dll and when I hover my mouse over it, it shows
that it is an SM6SRW module.

I went to add/remove programs, and uninstalled SCC.dll, but this told me it
was a DC3HB module.
I uninstalled it anyway.

I then downloaded the latest version from the DC3HB website, and installed
that.
It appeared to install OK.

Checking back in the C:\Ham\programs folder STILL shows the SM6SRW module as
being present!

Starting WL and choosing the SCC contest appears to work, but HOW do I know
which module it is using?

Assuming it all works, I will be playing in the SCC at the weekend!

73 de Phil GU0SUP

---
Virus Database (VPS): 110823-0, 23/08/2011
Tested on: 23/08/2011 18:41:21