Re: [WriteLog] Band Setup menu

To: k6ufo@arrl.net, writelog@CONTESTING.COM, support@writelog.com
Subject: Re: [WriteLog] Band Setup menu
From: Georgek5kg@aol.com
Date: Sun, 28 Aug 2011 14:23:53 -0400 (EDT)
Hello Mark,

After much searching on how to edit the sub bands, I finally found a
reference to the edit sub bands program by searching the reflector  messages.
Once I found that in the writelog program directory, I used  the Edit
sub-bands program to edit the phone portion of 80m to allow fone  contacts from
3600
to 4000 khz.  However, the change was not  recognized by the Ohio Qso Party
module.

I had worked some guys on fone on 3650 khz, and had to change the frequency
 in the log entry to 3755 khz in order for the module to count the qso as
"in  band".

I must have spent 2 hours researching this problem.  I found the WL
documentation to be of little help.  However, thanks to you and another  fellow
on
the reflector, I am now a happy camper, hi.

73 and many tnx, Geo...

George  Wagner, K5KG
941-400-1960 cell

In a message dated 8/28/2011 1:47:26 P.M. Eastern Daylight Time,