[WriteLog] WriteLog Error

To: WriteLog@contesting.com
Subject: [WriteLog] WriteLog Error
From: N5TY <n5ty@windstream.net>
Date: Mon, 29 Aug 2011 00:55:07 +0000
While operating the SCC RTTY contest this past weekend, two error
messages appeared for the first time.  First one appears with every
incoming packet spot and states "Unrecognized member name: NewSpots"  I
recently switched to Win7 64bit which leads me to wonder it I am missing
something in the Writelog setup?

The other error message states  "Writelog has quit working and must be
closed" or something to the effect.  Clicking the "red X" box causes the
message to go away and everything still works normal.

Any suggestions?

Thanks

73

Ken