[WriteLog] Trouble with connecting to ports

To: writelog@contesting.com
Subject: [WriteLog] Trouble with connecting to ports
From: "Larry M. Leitch" <k3fit@arrl.net>
Date: Fri, 28 Oct 2011 09:00:21 -0400
Hi,

I am using WriteLog 10.62H, and the microHam Digi-Keyer. The problem is
that I can not connect WriteLog to any port.

microHam Device Router 7.7.1 shows COM4 as active; the displayed
frequency correctly shows the frequency on the Icom 756 Pro III.

I start WriteLog and the button under "Radio" on the main page shows
"1800 kHzLSB", I go to Setup...Ports and select Icom 756 Pro III under
Rig Type for COM4, press OK, and the "Radio" button now displays "No Rig!".

The Device Router works fine with Dx4Win and MixW.

There is probably something simple that I am overlooking.

Thanks for any help.

Larry Leitch