Re: [WriteLog] Credit to wrong VFO

To: WriteLog Reflector <writelog@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [WriteLog] Credit to wrong VFO
From: Steve GW4BLE <steve.gw4ble@btconnect.com>
Date: Tue, 8 Nov 2011 11:47:47 +0000
I'm not sure what I require has actually been implemented - yet.

Sure, a bandmap can be added for the 2nd VFO but in the simulation I've just
tried it's not possible to add calls to it.

Scenario:

Running on VFO-A, and  listening on VFO-B (on the same band) I hear a station I
need and want to add to the VFO-B bandmap.
That's just not possible because the log entry focus remains on VFO-A.

I'm using 10.86a, has this changed in 10.90a?  Radio in use is FTDX5000MP with
microHAM MK2R+

Anyone care to comment please?

Steve
GW4BLE