[WriteLog] SO2R with WriteLog

To: support@writelog.com, writelog@contesting.com
Subject: [WriteLog] SO2R with WriteLog
From: Georgek5kg@aol.com
Date: Sun, 13 Nov 2011 16:20:08 -0500 (EST)
I am trying to set up WL to do SO2R with my DX Doubler, but the automatic
cw focus is not switching when I switch the log entry from radio1 to radio2
in  WL.

This switching, of course, is controlled by a toggled +5 vdc  on pin 14 of
the LPT port.  My WL in not causing this voltage on pin  14 to toggle.  It
remains at + 5 vdc when I switch from radio1 to radio2  and vice versa.

In my Setup Ports menu, all of the LPT port selections are greyed  out. I
have activated the two radios as Left and Right, and selected 2  radios.
Radio control of the two radios and cw keying is working just  fine.

What entries, if any, are required in writelog.ini to make this work?

What else in WL needs to be done to make this work?

Any suggestions will be much appreciated.

Tnx, George, K5KG

George  Wagner, K5KG
Sarasota, FL
941-400-1960  cell