Re: [WriteLog] Need per-band packet spots choice for SS "U" class

To: writelog@contesting.com
Subject: Re: [WriteLog] Need per-band packet spots choice for SS "U" class
From: Pete Soper <pete@soper.us>
Date: Sat, 19 Nov 2011 23:27:52 -0500
That's interesting info, and I'll look into it for the future.

Being able to just see spots for one band and mode  at a time in
Writelog doesn't seem to me to require anything but a policy change, as
this feature is available for many other contests. It seems like a
simple concept: In many contexts having all the spots for all the bands
and modes flood the packet window creates a big pile of visual noise
that has to be waded through in order to identify the one set of
band/mode spots one would use for systematically S&Ping one band.

But whatever. I'm using N1MM this weekend and putting up with its funky
packet interfaces and when I get time I'll investigate the resources you
mentioned. I'm using the W4MR cluster sponsored by AA4NC and maintained
(if memory serves) by K4HA in Raleigh, NC.

Anyway, thanks for the info.

-Pete AD4L