Re: [WriteLog] Serial problem with microHAM router

To: writelog@contesting.com
Subject: Re: [WriteLog] Serial problem with microHAM router
From: "Joe Subich, W4TV" <lists@subich.com>
Date: Sat, 31 Dec 2011 17:43:40 -0500
I'd suggest capturing the CAT log for your K3 port when communication
between WriteLog and the K3/MK2R is not correct and sending it to
support@microHAM.com for review if you can't see the issue there.
Include a screen capture of the CAT -> Set screen.

I do not see any communication issue between WriteLog and K3 with
microHAM using either the current release version.

73,

    ... Joe, W4TV