Re: [WriteLog] how to really use mmtty with write log

To: <K8LEEWMM@aol.com>, <writelog@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [WriteLog] how to really use mmtty with write log
From: "Gary AL9A" <al9a@mtaonline.net>
Date: Sun, 1 Jan 2012 15:47:42 -0900
Wayne,

I'm not sure about your disappearing Rittyrite window - sounds like some
setting in Windows is putting that window into a minimized state when the
mouse moves over it.  Sorry I can't help you there.

As for your memory messages keeping the rig up and sending a solid tone -
you need to add %E at the end of each message.  This a command to tell
WriteLog to End the transmission.  If you forget the carrier will stay on
until you hit Esc or the finals burn out!

73,
Gary AL9A