Re: [WriteLog] Writelog rtty call sign recognition

To: "'Gary Gross'" <ke6qr@comcast.net>, "'REFLECTOR writelog'" <writelog@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [WriteLog] Writelog rtty call sign recognition
From: "Don Hill AA5AU" <aa5au@bellsouth.net>
Date: Fri, 6 Jan 2012 18:46:46 -0600
Gary et al, in order to get callsign highlighting in the Rttyrite screen, you
must download the latest Super Check Partial file from
www.supercheckpartial.com and set WriteLog for that file.  Full instructions on
how to do that here:

http://rttycontesting.com/writelog/supercheckpartial/supercheckpartial_page1.htm

Actually, I need to redo page 2 of this tutorial to reflect later changes in
WriteLog but there's enough information there so you'll
be able to figure it out.

73, Don AA5AU
http://www.aa5au.com
http://www.rttycontesting.com