Re: [WriteLog] RTTYRITE

To: <writelog@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [WriteLog] RTTYRITE
From: "Gary AL9A" <al9a@mtaonline.net>
Date: Tue, 10 Jan 2012 14:08:32 -0900
Which Control Panel do you see?  The default RittyRite panel or the MMTTY
plug-in panel?  What is your computer OS?  You say you have the plug in OK,
but how do you know that if RittyRite crashes right away?  If memory serves
me correctly when installing the MMTTY plug-in  in Program Files under Vista
or Win7 with UAC turned on causes a couple of needed lines to be placed in
the wrong location, the writelog.ini file in Windows, instead of in the
Virtual Store path.  A little more info please Bob.

73,
Gary AL9A