[WriteLog] Microham digikeyer help

To: <writelog@contesting.com>
Subject: [WriteLog] Microham digikeyer help
From: "wa1fcn" <wa1fcn@charter.net>
Date: Thu, 12 Jan 2012 18:43:19 -0600
I  have digikeyer setup fine for  RTTY.  MMTY alone or within Writelog.   As
for CW,  digikeyer
alone ok.  Not so inside writelog ?  On router ports screen  when I hit test
button it's ok,  untill I load writelog.  Inside writelog
does the Winkey require two ports to operate ?  My first impression I like it a
lot !
Hope I can get this settled in time for NAQP.  Even at this point I know I can
use it but not  properly.
Any other Microham Digikeyer user got any adivice ?
This was my first day setting up Digikeyer so bare with me hi hi
73 BoB WA1FCN