Re: [WriteLog] CW Decoder in RTTYrite

To: <writelog@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [WriteLog] CW Decoder in RTTYrite
From: "Don Hill AA5AU" <aa5au@bellsouth.net>
Date: Sun, 19 Feb 2012 10:39:18 -0600
Having never used the CW decoder in RTTYRITE, I gave it a try and at first it
didn't work even though it works for RTTY.

The main thing I found was that my radio was set to RIGHT but my sound is
coming to the left channel of the sound card.  When I set
my radio to LEFT radio, it started working.  Before that, I had found that
Windows had my USB sound card selected as the default
recording device instead of my on board sound card which I use for CW and RTTY.
 I don't know if this had anything to do with it,
but I got it working and am very impressed with it!

73, Don AA5AU