Re: [WriteLog] Does Rotor For Writelog (RFW) work with v11.01F?

To: K3SK <k3sk@hiddenacresfarm.com>
Subject: Re: [WriteLog] Does Rotor For Writelog (RFW) work with v11.01F?
From: Keith Regli <keith@kregli.com>
Date: Fri, 24 Feb 2012 10:38:18 -0700
I haven't tried RFW with the last several versions of WL.  Does the window
come up at all?  If so does the title read "Writelog not found" or "Rotor
for WriteLog".  It could be that they've changed the support in WL that RFW
is depending on.  I'll see what I can find out, but it may take some doing
- this was written with a 2003 version of the tools that I may have to
recover.

Keith (K7KAR)

On Thu, Feb 23, 2012 at 9:11 PM, K3SK <k3sk@hiddenacresfarm.com> wrote:

> I've spent this evening trying to get RFW to work without success.   I'm
> using the EZ-Rotor in the Hygain configuration.  The rotor interface works
> fine with Logger 32 as well as the menu pull-down in Writelog.  However, I
> cannot get RFW to do anything.  It's like it does not recognize Writelog is
> even open at all.   Anybody else have this issue?   Is there any other 3rd
> party rotor interface that works and is easier to use than the menu
> pull-down?
>
> de K3SK

Keith Regli
mailto://keith@kregli.com