Re: [WriteLog] Server Busy message

To: "Gary AL9A" <al9a@mtaonline.net>, "Writelog Reflector" <writelog@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [WriteLog] Server Busy message
From: Gordon LaPoint <gordon.lapoint@gmail.com>
Date: Wed, 14 Mar 2012 06:10:03 -0400
Gary,
    I run V11.02A and also occasionally see the same problem.  I don't usually
get it on
start up, but have once or twice.   I run SO2V with a k3 and get it more often
than when
I am running just So1R  without the second rtty window.
   I have had the server busy error message for at least the last 5 versions,
all running
on Win7 Home premium.

Thanks for all the qso's!!

Gordon - N1MGO