[WriteLog] Doesn't any one use a Flex 5000A

To: writelog@contesting.com
Subject: [WriteLog] Doesn't any one use a Flex 5000A
From: Jerry Pixton <jpixton@shentel.net>
Date: Mon, 02 Apr 2012 13:36:30 +0000
Good Morning,

Does anyone use Writelog with a Flex 5000A?

I need someone to compare notes with as I try to reduce my SO2R two
radio setup using Writelog down to one SDR. I am probably having senior
moments but some things just aren't working without the use of other
hardware (sound card, keyer, etc.)????

Fortunately, my primary mode of rtty is working with the MMTTY plug-in.

Is this because Writelog doesn't work with Flex 5000A???? All the
examples seem to use N1MM logger, etc. After all these years I don't
really want to have to change my contest software.

Jerry, W6IHG