[WriteLog] Friend.ini

To: "writelog@contesting.com" <writelog@contesting.com>
Subject: [WriteLog] Friend.ini
From: Joe Young <w6rll@yahoo.com>
Date: Wed, 11 Apr 2012 10:59:25 -0700 (PDT)
I have followed the instructions to use the Friend.ini feature but I still have
a problem. I think it might have to do with:

"By default, the section in Friend.ini that is used is "[HI]", but
the "HI_SECTION" entry in the "[Configuration ]" section
 of WriteLog.ini can be edited such that WriteLog will lookup some other
section in "Friend.ini"

Here is the  [Configuration] section of my WriteLog.ini. I don't see any
"HI_SECTION"

I probably need to add something?

Thanks for reading.

73 de Joe.

[Configuration]
MOUSE_WHEEL_HZ=100
WaveFileLocation=C:\Users\Joe\Documents\WriteLog\WaveFiles\
RecordingLocation=C:\Users\Joe\Documents\WriteLog\AudioRecording\
DataFiles=C:\Users\Joe\Documents\WriteLog\contest\
RigPollInterval=500
HeadphonesLatch=0
EntryIsFreeForm=0
EntryIsOnlyFreeForm=0