Re: [WriteLog] (no subject)

To: <writelog@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [WriteLog] (no subject)
From: "al9a" <al9a@mtaonline.net>
Date: Sat, 9 Jun 2012 14:00:49 -0700
Sounds like a com port problem, but without more info it's hard to tell.
What is the OS you are running?  Have you checked Device Manager to see if
the port you are trying to use for the K1EL is available or does it show
being in use?  Merely updating to V11.04 should not cause a problem with the
K1EL of itself.

73,
Gary AL9A