Re: [WriteLog] smirk test

To: Gary AL9A <al9a@mtaonline.net>
Subject: Re: [WriteLog] smirk test
From: john <w8wej@citynet.net>
Date: Thu, 14 Jun 2012 21:17:01 +0000
thanks , Gary for you kindness in responding--think   I can sort of use
logger 32 for the exchange, which is mostly what I care about,,score is
no concern as not interested in submitting any thing..  appreciate your
input
I would like to see write log with a generic contest type    to allow
for this type of test.
   73 john w8wej