Re: [WriteLog] Startup error message

To: writelog@contesting.com
Subject: Re: [WriteLog] Startup error message
From: "Joe Subich, W4TV" <lists@subich.com>
Date: Wed, 27 Jun 2012 09:05:28 -0400
Use "Sound board Mixer Control" to set the sound card inputs/outputs
before starting Writelog.  The message is from Writelog and means that
the Windows devices for microphone/line input and soundcard output do
not match the values stored in writelog.ini or the "echo mic" setting
is not supported by Windows.

73,

    ... Joe, W4TV